April 20, 2021

Simply Succulents

Cacti are not really my thing in person or on cards but the designer series paper in the Flowering Cactus Product Medley Kit is once again fantastic!!  And of course, I love the sentiment that is included in the Simply Succulents stamp set!!


If you don't have your triple Banner Punch you are going to want to get it soon.  It will be leaving at the end of the month.  And it is an even better deal because it is on sale right now.  I know I am going to be lost without it because I love the look of a flagged end to the sentiment strip on a card.


Stamps: Simply Succulents
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Cactus Product Medley Refill Kit
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Flowering Cactus Product Medley Refill Kit, 
Triple Banner Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Although it is sunny now I think today is going to be a good day to stay inside and stamp.  I thought I was going to be able to finish up my unfinished projects the other day but that did not happen so I will attempt it again today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: