Friendly Heart

Well...I have been sitting here for a while waiting for the call that school will be delayed because of the fog. No such call today, so I think that means that I need to get ready to go!!  

Our card today comes from one I took a photo of when I went to a regional conference last year in Milwaukee.  

Stamps:  Hello, Friend
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight,
Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Accessories:  Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Big Shot,
 Real Red, Daffodil Delight,  and Pacific Point Reinkers, baby Wipes

Stamp Club last night went great.  However, I forgot to take any pictures (insert sad face here since I don't know how to do that).  If you would like to be a member of a buying stamp club, contact me today as we will be starting a new round in March.

Have a great day!

No comments: