Yesterday was a great day to stay inside and stamp. I made about 30 of these little thank you notes, which I am including in my stamping orders that will be delivered tonight.  I got the idea from a stamper named Dawn Griffith.  These were super simple to make and didn't take very long at all.


Stamps:  My Little Valentine
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb cake
Accessories:  Tea Lace Doilies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels,
Small Oval Punch, 1 1/4 Square Punch,  Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

The car is packed and ready to go for stamp class tonight.  We have a huge group coming, many of which are new stampers.  It should be a lot of fun.

Take care if you are out on the roads.  It still looks very foggy out there.

Have a good day!

No comments: