Laughter and Friends

There is a great new set in the Occasions Mini catalog called Feel Goods.  It has the most awesome quotes.  I love this one by Victor Borge.  

Once again I got my inspiration for this card came when I was blog surfing, but as usual I do not remember whose blog I saw it on.




Stamps:  Feel Goods
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder,  Oval Collection Framelits, Big Shot,
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack

There is a sneak peek on this card  of two things you can get during Sale-a-Bration.  The Sycamore Street DSP and the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack are absolutely awesome.  I am definitely getting more of the DSP.  It is so bright and cheerful.

This is one of the cards that we will be making tonight at stamp class.  The car is packed and ready to go.  I am anxious to share a lot of the new Occasions Mini catalog things with you.  See you there. 

Stay warm and have a good day. 

No comments: