Strange Weather

How strange to be sitting here in the middle of January listening to a thunderstorm, knowing there is a winter storm watch issued for tonight.....only in Iowa!!

We had a huge turnout for stamp class last night....one of the largest I think I have ever had.  I got to meet several new friends that hopefully enjoyed themselves and will be back again.  This is one of the Valentine cards we made last night.
Stamps:  You Are Loved
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch,
 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Basic Pearl Jewels

I will be having the same class at my house on Wednesday night so if you missed it and want to come, I will see you there!!

Have a great day and stay dry (or warm when the temps go down, or safe when it starts snowing).....only in Iowa!!

No comments: