Just Thinking.....Part 2


Today's card is a remake of the one posted yesterday...
with different DSP and stepped up just a little with ribbon and another layer of card stock. Tomorrow I am off to Sigourney to a stamping day with many friends...Susie Wood is a sideline of mine, but has graciously adopted me into her group.  I always look forward to this day as I come home with so many GREAT ideas.  This card is one of the ones I am taking for a swap we are having.



Stamps:  Just Thinking
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit,
Whisper White, Madison Avenue DSP
Ink:  Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits,
Big Shot, Madison Avenue Ribbon and button pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have a couple more swaps to finish cutting the paper for tonight and then I am ready for tomorrow.  Stay tuned....because I know I will get some great ideas.

Enjoy the weather today.....I hear it is supposed to be above 50.....YEAH!!!

Have a great day!


No comments: