Valentine Special

I hope you all stayed warm yesterday...for some reason my old bones thought it was particularly cold yesterday. It was a workday at school to work on report cards, so maybe the fact that there wasn't 21 warm little bodies in the room had something to do with it.   I did get my grades and report cards done, though!

Today's card is a simple one using the My Little Valentine set that is only available until January 21st. 

Stamps:  My Little Valentine
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Full Heart Punch,
 Small Heart Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Basic Pearl Jewels 

If you would like to order this stamp set or the single heart stamp that is also on sale until only January 21st, give me a call or send me an email.

Have a great day.

No comments: