Happy Valentine's Day

What a great day to stay inside!!!  I am certainly glad that I do not have to go anywhere as cold as it is today.  We have a day off of school in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Today's card is another one that was part of the shoe box swap on Saturday.  This one was designed by Luetta, who is my stamping, teaching friend.




Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder,
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Big Shot,   Word Window Punch,
Modern Label Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones

One of the things I hope to get accomplished today is to sort all of the cards that I have made and put them in boxes by type.  When Hanna was home over break, we bought several storage type boxes, so all it is going to take is initiative on my part.  It would certainly make cards a lot easier to find when I need them, if they were organized!!

Have a great day and stay warm!


No comments: