Memory Jar

2013 is going to be a great year!!  Two nephews getting married, a retirement, a college graduation.......and those are just the things I know about right now.  I decided to make a Memory Jar, or New Year's Eve Jar. When something great happens this year...or even something I just want to remember...I will jot a little note and put it in my jar.  Then on New Year's Eve next year, I can take out all of my notes and reflect on what a great year it has been.




Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch,
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (SAB sneak peak)

Today is the last vacation day before heading back to school tomorrow.  I am not sure where vacation went, but it went.  I might try and squeeze in one more stamping project in between laundry, cleaning, and taking John to an eye doctor appointment.

Have a great day!

No comments: