Smarty Pants

Today is starting off much better than yesterday. I posted my card and then went to take a shower and NO hot water.  Luckily we have a very good plumbing and heating service right here in Kalona...Kuenster's Plumbing and Heating.  I called Heather and she had someone here right away in the morning to fix it.  Jeremy and Heather are parents of students I have had and I definitely appreciate the how they quick their service is and how much they have helped us in the last couple of years!!!

Today's card is another one we made on Saturday.  I believe this one was designed by Susie, who is a great inspiration.

Stamps: Patterened Occasions
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

The day ended much better than it started.....Several of us stampers have made plans to attend a regional conference in St. Louis at the end of March.  Last night I made hotel reservations and talked with one of the gals about organizing a swap while we are there.  These are always such fun events to attend and I also always come back with tons of ideas.

Today will be another busy day with a  staff meeting thrown in after a full teaching day.  Hopefully I will have a little time to stamp  when I get home...or at least get my cards planned for Monday night's "Sweets for the Sweet" Stamp class.

Have a great day!

No comments: