Sunflower Butterflies

The car is packed and ready to go for my first stamping event of 2013.  Stamp club is tonight and the ladies will be making an awesome picture frame/scrapbook page. Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures.

Today's card is a great all occasions card....and I find I am needing more generic cards than for specific occasions these days.

Stamps:  Sunflower, Just Believe
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Apothecary Accents Framelits,
 Square lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Word Window Punch, Decorative Label Punch,


Today promises to be a very busy one, with school, a staff meeting and then stamp club.  I must admit...I have missed my Godfather's Pizza..since my last stamping event there was about a month ago!!

Have a great day!

No comments: