Laughter

I love this saying....and it is so true.....laughter is the best medicine.  I have joked with them at school about who is going to provide comic relief for them next year since we are always laughing at the strange/dumb things I do!!
Stamps:  Feel Goods
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Basic Black,
Print Poetry DSP Stack
Ink:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot

I am so glad this is Friday.  It is John's birthday, so we are starting the weekend with eating out somewhere tonight in honor of that.  We are supposed to meet Hanna in Oksaloosa on Sunday for her dad's birthday but that is totally going to be dependent on the weather!!

Have a great day and enjoy the warmer temperatures today...I know I will, especially on recess duty!

No comments: