Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Saturday!  As soon as I finish posting this I am off to Sigourney for a day of stamping with many friends.  This is the card I am taking for the shoe box swap.  What is a shoe box swap, you might ask?  It is where we all design a card and take the precut supplies for everyone to make one.  It is so much fun!!!  Not only do I get to spend the day stamping, but I come home with so many ideas, my head is just swimming!  

I have used this design sketch many times to make a card.  I really like how this one turned out!




Stamps:  Hearts A Flutter, Wacky Wishes
Cardstock:  Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Very Vanilla,  More Amore Specialty DSP
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Have a great Saturday...and enjoy the weather while it lasts!!

No comments: