An Apple a Day


I find myself needing school themed thank you notes a lot these days.  So of course, I go to one of my favorite sketches for a card...and voila!  I have a perfect school thank you card.  You will probably recognize this sketch from several other cards I have done.  

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved, Sassy Salutations
Cardstock:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Gumball Green
Accessories:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



Here is the sketch I used and a link to the website. You should really try out some of their sketches.  It is great fun!!



So.....what will this latest round of storms bring?   I can only hope that it comes down slow enough that we don't have to cancel school!!!!  And I guess if we do, I will stay home and stamp.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another sneak peek at a Stamp Fest project!!


No comments: