Thinking of You


I love the color combination on this card.....it seems to work no matter what the season.

Stamps:  Just Thinking, Everything Eleanor, Delicate Doilies
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Window Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Crumb Cake Seam Binding

Yesterday was another very successful Grandparent's Day. My class had over 35 visitors and the kids loved being able to share their school with their grandmas and grandpas.  The Parent Boosters also recognized those of us retiring with a plant during the assembly.  I will now be able to look at my tulips and always remember Grandparent's Day!

Today will be spent getting ready for stamp class Monday night.  I have all of the ideas ready to go, I just need to get the cardstock cut.

Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!!



No comments: