Remembering

When I first saw this stamp set.....Dapper Dad...it reminded me of my own dad.  He always wore a bow tie. Now one of my brothers has started wearing bow ties as well!!  The tradition continues.

Why would this card be appropriate for today.....it is not dad's birthday or anything.  But it is Grandparent's Day at Washington Township, a day I always enjoy.  When Dad and Mom were here they always volunteered to be surrogate grandparents for anyone in my classroom that didn't have grandparents.  I sure could use them this year!!

Stamps:  Dapper Dad, Wacky Wishes
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Parker's Pattern DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Argyle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

This is one of the cards that was on a display board in Saint Louis, but I had to come home and make one right away!!

3:30 marks the start of spring break. Hanna will be home this evening, but has plans to babysit both Friday and Monday.  I hope to do some serious cleaning and rearranging in my stamp room!!!

Hopefully we will see the sun again today.  It was so nice yesterday.
Have a great day!!

No comments: