Home Again

What a difference a day makes!!!  This is the scene in Saint Charles today!  Yesterday we were walking around without our coats, buying cookies and finding some place good for supper.


We left Saint Louis about 4:30 yesterday afternoon.   We stopped once again in Saint Charles for supper.   I have gotten into the habit of taking pictures of food after traveling with Hanna.  This was the awesome chicken salad I ordered.  Very tasty melons and strawberries for this time of year!!  We arrived home safely about 10:30 last night.



It was an absolutely awesome stamping event.  Over 500 women certainly generate a lot of excitement. 



Here is a better picture and oriented right ways up of one of the projects we made yesterday...a covered notepad.


Right before we were getting ready to leave they issued a challenge...we had 10 minutes to see if we could get anyone to book a stamping event.  Those who did would win a prize.  Thank you Kristee, Michelle, Jeanie, and Kellie for booking events.  

I almost booked one with someone I didn't even know because I typed a phone number in wrong!!!  LOL

Here are my traveling companions, Kimberly, Lisa, and Dawn waiting for our prizes!!!


We got a stamp set and a pack of Print Poetry DSP!!



This is one of the swaps I got yesterday, along with a new card holder I picked up in St. Charles.
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple,  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Raspebrry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon

If anyone else would like to book a stamping event, give me a call.  In approximately 47 week days, my calendar will be completely FREE!!!








No comments: