Looking Ahead

When it came time to decide on a swap to make for the regional stamping event this weekend I decided to look both to the future and the past.  The future because I knew people would need graduation card ideas and the pst because I have used this layout many times in the past. This card would be very easy to customize to whatever your school colors are.  It has been a while since Stampin' Up has had a graduation set I really like, but Pure Gumption is one of those.


Stamps:  Pure Gumption
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch

I am not liking the looks of outside this morning.  I thought we were done with the snow!!!  

Tonight will be my last Washington Township Spring Concert and Art Show.!!!  I am looking forward to hearing the children sing and looking at their artwork.  

No comments: