Saint Louis Here We Are

We made it to Saint Louis yesterday safe and sound.  We spent the afternoon shopping in Saint Charles.   I think we all found several goodies to bring home.



We had a delicious (although very slow) dinner at a local Italian restaurant.  It was only about a bock away from out hotel.  I learned the hard way last time I was in Saint Louis not to go wandering around after dark on the streets of downtown.


We got back to our hotel and met up with some fellow demonstrators in out hotel lobby for a shoebox swap.








Here are the cards we made. 



I can't wait to see what else in is store for today.   I am sure to get tons of great ideas with my swaps.

Hopefully we can get home before the snow starts to fall tonight.  There is 8 inches inches of snow predicted for here tonight.

Have a great day!!!!!




No comments: