Wellman Library and a Sneak Peek

In February, after I stamped with the children at the Wellman Scofield Public Library, they asked me if I would be willing to put some cards on display in this display case.  I finally got back down there last night to take some photos.  I think they did an awesome job of displaying them.  Thank you.







Once again we are home for a snow day today, so I think I will take advantage of it and just spend the day in my stamp room.  

Here is another sneak peek at a card we are doing at our Saturday Stamp Fest.

Stamps:  Vintage Verses
Cardstock:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Bog Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.  If you have to be out on the roads, be careful and stay safe.

Have a great day!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, feel free to spend ALL day in that stamping room creating all kinds of fun cards for your stamping students. I'm excited to see what you come up with.