Bloomin' Marvelous

As soon as I post this card I am heading out the door to listen to my fourth graders song in a mini concert and then meeting my ride to Saint Louis.  I am of to a stamping regional meeting there.  I love these because I am so energized when I come home.

Today's card is one last one using a Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  If you still want to place an order to earn one of these sets you have until 11:00 tonight to do so. You can either email or text me or go to my website and place an order there.
Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous, Occasions Alphabet
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,
Baja Breeze Seam Binding

Pray for no snow until we get home tomorrow night.  I know there is a winter storm watch and we will be right in the thick of it.

Have a great day.

No comments: