Sending Many Thanks

Here is a really cool card that a demonstrator friend, Dawn, made and brought to our stamping meeting last month.   Dawn makes a lot of vintage cards.  They are all equally awesome. 

Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental, Petitie Pairs
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Gray, Versamark
Accessories:  Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Window Frame Framelits, Big Shot,
Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Oval Punch,
1/8" Mini Brads, 2 Toned Gray Ribbon, Basic Gray Marker,
Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensional

I need to get busy and figure out what I am going to do for my swaps for the regional meeting I am going to in Saint Louis in a week.  Hopefully, inspiration will come soon so I can get busy on them.

Have a great day!!

No comments: