It is finally here!!

Happy March!!!

I can't tell you how glad I am that the month of February is over.  Even though it is my birthday month, it is the shortest month, and there are a lot of other things going on, it is my least favorite month.

So, when I received this card from my demonstrator friend, Susie Wood, I was really glad to see the bright and cheery colors.     Isn't it awesome!!!!

Stamps:  Vintage Verses, Curly Cute
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party
Accessories: Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,
Boho Blossom Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Tomorrow, Luetta and I are going shopping for the final supplies for Stamp Fest, which is only a week away!! Then we are going to try and get a start on cutting cardstock, so we don't have it all to do in the evenings!!

Have a great first day of March!!!

No comments: