Miniature Thank You notes

I am lovin' these little 3" X 3" thank you notes.  I got the idea from a demonstrator, Dawn Griffith, who uses them as customer thank you's.  I am thinking that the next time I take a trip I am going to take a bunch of these along and then can write a little thank you note to anyone that I think needs one.  Hanna is taking a trip to San Antonio at the end of the month for an educational conference.  I am making her several full size thank you notes, but I think I will send several of these with her as well.  

Stamps:  Pretty Petites
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Petite Curly Label Punch

Having it light later in the evening is great!  I don't mind having it dark in the morning, since I am such a morning person, and it seems like the evening is longer when it doesn't get dark so early.  

Have a great day!!



No comments: