Heartfelt Thanks

I finally got my back order of the tea doilies so I can make bunches of this swap I got in Saint Louis.  I am trying to stock up on thank you notes, because my supply has been exhausted.  When I make mine I will probably sponge the doily just a little bit.....as Hanna says..."If you dirty it up and crumple it some, it becomes vintage!!"

Stamps:  Layered Labels
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Oval Framelits,
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,  Big Shot,  Essentials Piercing Pack,
Paper Piercing Tool,  3/8" Marina Mist Organdy Ribbon,  Basic Pearl Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to do some shopping.  Hanna is taking off on Tuesday for an educational conference in San Antonio (isn't she lucky), and needs a few last minute items.  

Enjoy your Saturday...even if it is going to rain!!

No comments: