By The Tide

It has been another lazy day for me......some stamping, some reading, and just relaxing.  I guess I am getting ready for the big push till the end of the school year. Starting tomorrow, it it is going to be exceptionally busy until June 3rd.  

I am so glad that this stamp set, "By The Tide", is going to be in the new catalog that starts on May 31st. It has become one of my favorite sets from the Spring Mini Catalog.

Stamps:  By The Tide
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Tangerine Tango,  Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch

Enjoy the rest of the beautiful day!!  I think John and I are going to go to Iowa City to meet some friends for supper.

And then the rush is on!! 






No comments: