Sailing Away

Today is a first for me....no school due to flooding.  I think I may need this ship if I want to go anywhere today.  This is an older card that has a retired sentiment set used on it but it was so appropriate that I had to use it!!!




Last night John and I went to Pella to the Scholarship Dinner.  This is a dinner where they recognize all of the Central students who have received scholarships and also to recognize all of the donors. Both Hanna, and my niece Allyson were recipients of scholarships this year. I am so proud of both of them!!



It truly is a very small world, because of the 500+ people that were there, one of the gentlemen sitting at our table who was also a parent, had done his student teaching at Mid-Prairie. 

Have a great day today and where ever you are, stay dry and safe!!

No comments: