Ready For Sun!!

All Right....All Ready......the rain can be done so the sun can come out.  I am definitely ready for some!!!


Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo,
Whisper White,  Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Marina Mist Marker
Accessories:  Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Scallop Trim Border Punch,  Marina Mist 3/8"  Striped Organdy Ribbon

This is going to be a pretty low key weekend.......Hanna is staying at school, there are no stamp classes to get ready for, and no grades or anything right now that has to be done.  I am hoping I can make good headway on my scrapbooks for the fourth graders.  If I can get the rest of them assembled on Saturday, I could start adding pictures on Sunday.  Totally doable.....if I just make myself do it!!

Have a great rainy day!!

No comments: