Friend to Friend

A while back I decide to surf to find ideas for the stamp set that Hanna won last year at convention.  I saw a card very similiar to this one and fell in love with it.  The color combination of Early Espresso and Raspberry Ripple is very striking...even more so than the picture shows.  We made this card at stamp class last Monday night.  I took a variety of greetings so people could make whatever type of card they wanted. Worked out great!!!

Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Raspberrry Ripple. Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot,
Stampin Sponges,  Antique Brads, 1/16" Handheld Punch

Looks like it will be another rainy day today.  I am okay with that as long as it doesn't snow or get cold enough to make the roads slick. 

I have a lot of stamping I want to do when I get home from school tonight so hope I have the energy to do just that!!

Have a great day!

No comments: