Free Shipping and Get Well Soon


STOCK UP!

We're excited to let you know that we are offering FREE shipping on EVERYTHING April 6-8 (excluding expedited orders)! That's right. There are no minimums or limits and all orders qualify! 
Free shipping starts:
o Saturday, April 6, 2013; 12:00 AM (MT)
Submit orders by:
o Phone: Monday, April 8, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
o Online: Monday, April 8, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)

Today is going to be spent working on the scrapbooks I am making for my fourth graders.  I decided this was the time to get started so that if I need any more card stock, I can order it while there is free shipping!! 

This is one of the cards I took a picture of on the display boards in Saint Louis.  Since it does have flowers on it, it may be one of the cards we make Monday night.

Stamps:  Everything Eleanor,  Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit
Accessories:  Oval Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Flower Trim,
Summer Starfruit Reinker,  Stampin' Spritzer,  Stampin' Sponges, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Have a great day!!





No comments: