Happy Birthday

Today's card is another we made at our shoebox swap in Saint Louis.  Kimberly Miller brought this card and supplies to share with us.  I love this color combination and am so glad they decided to keep Pool Party around for a while.  

Stamps:  Delightful Dozen
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Whisper White,
Poetry Prints DSP Stack
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  In Color Dahlias,
 3/8" Gumball GreenStitched Satin Ribbon, 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch

I know I have said this before, but unless something unexpected comes up, I think I have had my last night event at school.  We got together with the Family Fun Night Committee and Parent Boosters last night as a celebration of all of their hard work.  Martha, our cook, made delicious Chinese Chicken Salad, homemade rolls, and apple crisp for us.  It was awesome.  Thanks, Martha.

I sort of wish I was staying home today....it would be a good day to curl up with a good book, or stamp the day away!  

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: