Father's Day Is Coming

Mother's and Father's Day will be here before we know it.   Clockworks is an excellent stamp set to use for all of your guy card needs!!



Stamps:  Clockworks, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crimb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Midnight Muse, Crumb cake
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Word Window Punch,
Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Naturals Designer Buttons, 3/16" Metallic Brads
Tonight after school, I have to go pick up the estimate for my car.  While at the post office last night someone backed into me.  She was a very nice lady who was waiting for me when I came out of the post office.  An inconvenience to be sure, but it could have been a whole lot worse!

Enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather today.  I know I am going to!!



No comments: