Thank You

Once again, I am using the same color combination and supplies in my card for today.  I can't seem to get enough of it.  I will be really sorry to see these little flowers leave at the end of May. 


I think the Tea For Two paper will be one I am stocking up on this month.  Not only do I like it, but Hanna really does too.


Stamps:  Lscy and Lovely
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade
Ink:  Basic Gray
Accessories:  Argyle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Bird Builder Punch,
Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Flower Lace Trim,
Calypso Coral Reinker, Stampin Spritzer, Stampin' Sponges

Today will be a big day at school.  We are taking a field trip and our day is jam packed.  We start at Hills Bank, go to Hy-Vee grocery store to see a bakery and pharmacy, eat lunch at a Mexican restaurant, where they have to order in Spanish, then go to a veterinarian, and end up at the Sports Museum.  I think I will be one tired teacher at the end of the day, but the kids will have a great time and learn a lot about a lot of different careers.

Have a great day!

No comments: