Sunshine

I knew when I saw the Feel Goods stamp set in the Spring Mini catalog that I would be using it a lot.  I love the sayings that are in this set. Since I can't seem to get a whole lot of sunshine from the weather, I have opted for sunshine in my cards.  This is one of the cards that everybody made last night at stamp class.  Even though it was very easy, I think it was a hit with everyone!



Stamps:  Sunflower, Feel Goods
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Soft Suede Marker

Tomorrow the retired list comes out from Stampin' Up! Which of your favorite stamps and accessories are going to be on it?  Be sure to have your wish list ready, because I know that the accessory things on the list are while supplies last and things usually go very fast!!

Have a great day!


No comments: