Scrapbooks and Thank You's

What a relaxing weekend!!!!  My days have been spent working on little thank you notes and my scrapbooks for my fourth graders.  The scrapbooks are really going quite quickly...they are all constructed and many pictures have already been added.  I am not going to post any pictures for a while in case there are any parents out there reading this.  This little thank you note is one I took a picture of on the display board in Saint Louis.  They were a set of four and this is just one of them I have been working on.


Stamps:  Clockworks, One in a Million
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood red, early Espresso
Accessories:  1/8" Mini Brad

I am thinking that either a nap or a good book is going to be calling my name as soon as I am done posting this. Both sound equally inviting!!

Have a great day!

No comments: