Daffodil Flower Garden

On the way home from school yesterday I noticed all of the beautiful yellow flowers that are coming up in a flower garden down the street.  So.......here is today's card!!


Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Blossom Punch,  Blossom Petal Builder Punch,  3/16" Metallic Brads

Today I am fortunate enough to help my grade level colleagues with one last task before the end of the year.  We will be working on making a Social Studies Curriculum Map.  While some people might moan and groan about this task, I really like talking about what is important for children to know and sharing ideas for the best way to go about teaching those things.  Call me weird...but there you have it!

Have a great day!

No comments: