Thanks a Million

Today's card is one that we made on Monday night and also one I got as a swap in Saint Louis.  The four of us that went to Saint Louis were just sure the flower was from a retired stamp set.  When I got home and showed it to Luetta, she immediately said it was the flower from Button Buddies.  She was absolutely right!!  Button Buddies was one of those stamp sets I just "had" to have and it had never been used.  

Stamps:  Button Buddy, Word Play
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Pacific Point
Accessories:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I wish I were with Hanna right now....boarding a plane to take off for San Antonio!!  I know they are going to have a great time and learn a lot as well.

Have a great day!!

No comments: