February 13, 2023

Friendly Gnomes

Today I have used the Friendly Gnomes set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that Peggy provided when I went to a Stampin' Sisters Demo event in January.  I thought it was the perfect card to share since Valentine's day is tomorrow.


The heart has been stamped twice and fussy cut and then popped up on a dimensional.  I am not really a gnome fan but there have been lots of cute cards made with this set.


Stamps: Friendly Gnomes
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Gingham
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Sweet Sorbet Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, 
Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Gray Granite Combo Pack, Light Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, layering Circles Dies, 
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am back from a wonderful 5 days on the cruise and two not-so-great days on the cruise.  The ports of call were fun and on dry land.  For some reason, I got seasick on the last two crafting days at sea so I spent the time in bed in our stateroom.  I was fine once we hit dry land and have been ever since.  After a few months to forget the seasickness, I will be ready to go again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: