February 1, 2023

Dainty Delight

Today I have used the Dainty Delight stamp set and the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Dainty Flowers to make this card to share with you.


These are super simple cards because the paper does absolutely all of the work.  With some strategic cutting, you can get six cards from one sheet of designer series paper.  What better way to make a stack of cards very quickly for any occasion depending on the sentiment that you choose!!


Stamps: Dainty Delight
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Starry Sky, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Dainty Flowers
Ink: Starry Sky
Accessories:  Flowers Trinkets, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It is no secret that I love the Christmas season and I always hate to take my decorations down.  I do try to have them down by the first of February usually and since that is today, yesterday was the day that they came down.  Besides making numerous trips up and down the basement steps I also made some headway on my swaps and gifts for the cruise this weekend.  Today will be more of the same with a quick trip to Iowa City thrown in the middle of the day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: