February 3, 2023

Love Cats

I have used the Love Cats stamp set and the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  


This is the same card that I made a while back just with different colors.  You can see that card here.


I thought it would be appropriate to take it as my cruise swap since I will be hanging out with the same people for a week!



Stamps: Love Cats
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, Dots & Spots Die, 
Double Oval Punch, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are sitting in the living room waiting to be packed.  I have been laying out stuff this last week so hopefully, it is just a matter of getting it all to fit!!  Once that is done I am relaxing for the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: