February 25, 2023

Easter Bunny

Today I have used the stamp set, Easter Bunny, and the coordinating Easter Bunny Punch, to make this card to share with you.


While this stamp set is designed to make Easter cards, I love the fact that it makes baby cards as well.  Change up the designer series paper and the cardstock to something in the soft pink family and you have the perfect card for a baby girl.  I also love that it is a punch which makes it so easy to use.  What new parents wouldn't love to get a card like this!!


Stamps: Easter Bunny
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Floral Lane
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Easter Bunny Punch, 
Double Oval Punch, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Basic Twine Essentials Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Adel and spend the day with Hanna, doing I am not sure what!!  She has to speak at a meeting this morning so Jake is taking the kids hiking and we are going to have lunch and maybe look for a new dining room table and chairs.  I am glad the weather decided to cooperate this weekend . . . .it should be a good day to be out and about.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: