February 28, 2023

Fragrant Flowers

Today Is the last day of Sale-a-Bration and your last day to get this awesome Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper.  This is a card that was in last week's Cards in the Mail and one I saw on my friend, Susie's, site.


At first glance, this paper looks to be very busy and overwhelming but if you pair it with the right colors and in small pieces, it is really awesome.  I love the way she has colored the Gold & Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon with the Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend.  The Milky Adhesive Dots make the perfect embellishment to finish off this card.


Stamps: Fragrant Flowers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack
Accessories:  Something Fancy Dies, Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots. 
Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

Swaps, gathering supplies, and making favors are what is on the agenda for today!!  That is a pretty big list and I sure do hope I get it all accomplished!!  Wish me luck!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: