February 4, 2023

Rainy Day

Today I have used the Rainy Day turtle to make this treat holder to share with you.


This treat holder opens up like a matchbook and inside there is a little package of M&M's.    It is a good thing I like to color because there was a lot of coloring by the time I got 55 of these babies done.


Not exactly sure what I was thinking when I decided to do these but I did want to have something to hand out to all of the stampers I will be spending the next seven days with!!  Hope they like them!!


Stamps: Rainy Day, Country Bouquet 
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Gingham
Ink: Memento Black
Strampin' Blends:  Sweet Sorbet Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Soft Suede Combo Pack, Mossy Meadow Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Decorative Circle Punch, Country Bouquet Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


My bags are packed, I'm ready to go . . . I'm leavin' on a jet plane . . . but I DO know when I will be back again . . . late Sunday night, February 12th.  There will be no posts until Monday morning, February 13th!!  Have a great week!!!

Every day is a gift!!  Make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: