February 21, 2023

Simply Fabulous

Today I have used the Annual Catalog stamp set, Simply Fabulous, and the Regency Park Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


This is probably not a color combination I would ever have come up with on my own but took my clue from the designer series paper.  I must say you probably need the paper to make this combination work!!  This is a fun fold card as the front of the card it much smaller than the card base.


Stamps: Simply Fabulous
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regency Park
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Something Fancy Dies, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment and then on to Iowa City to pick up a prescription and some groceries.  Reading will be done the rest of the day as I try to finish my book club book before tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: