February 16, 2023

Country Bouquet

Today I have used the stamp set, Country Bouquet, and the coordinating punch, Country Bouquet Punch, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I made at the Stampin' Sisters Demo event back in January and one of the cards that everyone made last Monday night at make-It-Monday.


I love the masculine look of the card and the way it showcases that even though this is a Valentine's Day stamp set it can be used for so much more!!  The Country Bouquet stamp set is one of the DistINKtive stamp sets so the stamp actually does the shading for you.


Stamps: Country Bouquet
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Basic White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder, 
Country Bouquet Punch (not available till April), 
Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Studs, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Great day to stay home and craft!!!  Yesterday I picked up the photos that I had printed from last week's cruise.  My goal today is to get my cruise scrapbook done today.  This is made much easier since I already had 24 12" X 12" scrapbook pages all done.  This was one of the crafting projects that Tina provided us on the cruise.  This might be the first scrapbook that I have EVER completed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: