February 23, 2023

Fragrant Flowers

Today I have used the stamp set, Fragrant Flowers, and the coordinating Sale-a-Bration item, Favored Flowers to make this card to share with you.


I used the Deckled Rectangle Dies to die cut a rectangle out of the bigger piece of designer series paper.  When you then layer it on the Fresh Freesia cardstock and back on the original designer piece of paper it gives a fun effect.  I truly did use Blackberry Bliss ink and then realized I needed to reink the ink pad and was going to stamp it again but decided I kind of liked the mutedness on this one.


Stamps: Fragrant Flowers
Cardstock: Fresh freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, Something Fancy Dies, 
Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Crafting and reading are on the agenda for today.  I have no where I need to be and nothing that I really have to do today so craft and read it is!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: