February 2, 2023

Fragrant Flowers

Today I have used the Fragrant Flower stamp set along with the coordinating Sale-a-Bration paper, Favored Flowers, and the dies Fragrant Flower Dies to make this card to share with you


I must say I wasn't sure I would like this Fragrant Flowers paper but the more I use it the better I like it.  I definitely like the flowered side in small doses, however.  The patterned side is great however you want to use it.


Stamps: Fragrant Flowers
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Fragrant Flowers Dies, Gold Faceted Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Today is appointment day!!  I had an early morning hair appointment and John and eye both have eye appointments this afternoon.  I am hoping they are as speedy as they were last time.   In between I hope to get some packing done as well as finish up some stamping projects.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: