February 24, 2023

Something Fancy

Today I have used the Something Fancy stamp set to make this card to share with you.  Everybody needs to know that they matter to people!!


I am surely going to miss this Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper when it retires on Tuesday.  I know I have used it a LOT and dearly love the patterns and colors.  You still have time to get this Sale-a-Bration item for yourselves!!


Stamps: Something Fancy
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Designs
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Stripes & Spatters 3D Embossing Folders, 
Happy Labels Pick a Punch, Three Twine Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


It sure is nice to see the sunshine after a few cloudy, gloomy days.  Even if it is cold out I will take it over gloomy!!  Not much on the agenda until tonight when I am meeting a friend for supper.  Hope to get a lot of unfinished projects completed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: