February 18, 2023

Fragrant Flowers

Today I have used the stamp set, Fragrant Flowers, with the Sale-a-Bration item, Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper, to make this card to share with you.


This is a super simple card to mass produce if you need a lot of cards in a hurry.  There is also a sentiment that says "thanks" in this stamp set that would be great for making a lot of thank yous.  And . . . believe it or not, there is not a single dimensional on this card.  That is pretty unusual for me!!


Stamps: Fragrant Flowers
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Favored Flowers
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Iridescent Pearls

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a road trip to my favorite stitching store.  I don't really need anything but you never know what might jump into by hands!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: