January 31, 2023

Country Bouquet

Today I have used the Country Bouquet stamp set and coordinating punch to make this card to share with you.


I haven't embossed Vellum for quite a while but really do like the look of it.  I love the way this card turned out but unfortunately, the Country Bouquet Punch is on backorder and won't be available until April!!


Stamps: Country Bouquet
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Basic White, Vellum
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Country Bouquet Punch, 
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . today is the only day this week before I leave on Saturday with nothing on the agenda!!  I decided to make little gifts for everyone stamping on the cruise so today is the day to get them done.  We shall see how successful I am at that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: